|MICHAEL 0LUWASEGUN ODUNIKAN
25 Sanchez, Apt. 401, San Francisco, CA. 94114.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
2016-2018 BIM Tutor/Volunteer Dept. of Engineering Technology, CCSF, CA.
2000-2018 Spinal cord peer Counselor CPMC Davies campus , San Francisco, CA.
1996-2018 Information desk volunteer CPMC Davies campus , San Francisco, CA.
2006-2018 CAD Tutor/Volunteer Dept. of Engineering Technology, CCSF, CA.
2004-2006 CAD Tutor/Lab Aide Dept. of Engineering Technology, CCSF, CA.
1999-2005 CAD Lab Tutor (P/T) Learning Assistance Center, CCSF, San Francisco, CA.
1996-98 CAD operator (P/T) Ray Juachon & Associates, San Mateo, CA.
1993-97 Full-time Student City College of San Francisco, CA.
1992-93 In rehabilitation Davies Medical Center, San Francisco, CA.
1990-92 Part-time Student Oakland, CA.
1984-89 Delivery person East Bay News Company, Oakland, CA.
1981-84 Various positions Oakland, CA.
1979-81 Construction Supervisor Mickey Odus & Sons, Lagos, Nigeria.
EDUCATION & TRAINING :
EXPERIENCE & ACCOMPLISHMENTS DRAFTING
- Alabama A & M University, Huntsville, Alabama
- Southern University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- City College of San Francisco; GPA AutoCAD: 3.5
- Drew floor plans, elevations, and perspective views of PG&E condominium development in San Ramon; final Architectural AutoCAD class project.
- Completed mechanical drafting project (lift arm) using X-Reference.
- Completed drafting drawings as part-time intern at Electrical Engineering Consulting Firm.
- Customized AutoCAD R12 menu for personal use; utilized AutoLISP.
- Currently serving as a tutor to other students; help with project questions, program commands, and effective utilization of CAD softwares.
- Experienced in supervising others; worked as Supervisor of construction crews completing residential renovations.
- Skilled in interpreting verbal and written instructions regarding drafting and design projects.
- Work as a volunteer at Davies Medical Center Information Desk; answering varieties of visitors' questions and giving directions.
- Experienced in using AutoCAD,,3ds Max & Revit.
- Certificate in Autodesk's AutoCAD Release 12; knowledgeable use of later versions.
- Certificate in Novell Netware 4x System Administration.
- Knowledgeable use of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledgeable use of SketchUp.